|Our mission is to publish original research that showcases innovative teaching and learning methods in higher education business schools!
V14 N2 December 2022 is complete and available for viewing on the V14 (2022) link to the left.
Next issue, June 2023: in progress.
June 2023 issue: Submissions accepted through March 15. April 1.
Submit your paper and we will get a review done quickly.
Ready to submit an article for review?
1. Make sure you follow our submission guidelines and
style format: click here for guidelines.
2. Publication fees, assessed only after acceptance,
are noted in the Publication Fees tab to the left.
Pages are based on our formatting requirements.
3. Submit your Word doc formatted paper to
Want to see what's in the first 14 volumes?
Full text and abstracts of each issue of V 1 to 14 are available by clicking on the links to the left.
We are indexed in EBSCOhost with full text of all issues in addtion to full text online here.
BEI Journal is listed in Cabell's Journalytics.
Deadlines for submissions:
June issue deadline is March 15 and usually extended to April 1
December issue deadline is September 15 and usuallly extended to October 1
Why should you publish in this journal?
· Double blind review.
· Fast review turnaround: within two months or faster.
· Twice yearly journal publication cycle - generally articles are published in the next issue of the journal,
often within months of acceptance.
· Listed in Cabell's Whitelist Directory. Current accept rate ~33%.
· Free copy mailed to you when your article is published.
Business Education Innovation Journal will feature academically written articles selected by academic reviewers. The criteria for publication acceptance include a topic that describes innovative teaching and learning methods, high caliber articulation in a well-composed English language article, and judged of value to this field of research.
All academic fields that are associated with business education are welcome.
Topic areas (but not limited to these):
· Course design: current courses, new courses, new trends in course topics
· Course management: successful policies for attendance, homework, academic honesty
· Class material
o Description and use of new cases or material
o Lecture notes, particularly new and emerging topics not covered effectively in textbooks
o Innovative class activities and action-learning ? games, active learning, problem based
· Major or emphasis area program design that is new or innovative.
· Assessment: all aspects including AACSB and university level assessment strategies and programs
· Integration of programs or courses with other academic disciplines
· Internship programs
· Business partnerships
· Successful student job placement strategies
· Any topic that relates to higher education business education.
Due to the volume of articles submitted, we are in need of reviewers.
Please email email@example.com if you are interested in reviewing.
We look forward to your article submission.
Peter J. Billington, Ph.D.